Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Starting May 6th

CHANGE... is GOOD!  ^_^  This is my transition week.  After a change by the originator of THANKFUL THURSDAY, I'm going to begin next week with Thursday the 12th and conclude with the Wednesday following that so that I can post before Thursday and link up to her earlier.  :)

If you want to LINK to the Thankful Thursday originator, hop on over and INPUT your data!  :)

Friday, May 6, 2011: I'm thankful for a food order placed against my stated understanding of Father's Will because the placing of it impacted my Jessie so positively.  I'm thankful for a conversation which clarified a sticking point in my brain, which led to a flood of revelation I'd probably been blocking because of lack of understanding around that sticking point!  I'm thankful for daughters who are an inspiration to me in their desire to earn money just so they can pay tithing.  The more money they earned at their little Orange-ade stand, the more excited Ria became to pay tithing on Sunday.  What a gift and blessing to this Mama!

Saturday, May 7, 2011: I'm thankful for a phone conversation which alerted me to baptisms which would take place that very night.  I'm so GLAD I was able to attend as a result!

Sunday, May 8, 2011: I'm thankful for Moms.  First, my Mom for being my Mom and always trying and doing her very best in everything she set out to do.  Second, for the Moms I have been blessed to observe and learn from and, as a result have had a better time at my efforts to improve myself because of association with and observation of them.

Monday, May 9, 2011: I'm thankful for a hard-working hubby who got up bright and early even though he didn't actually HAVE to and subsequently accomplished a great deal of work toward putting our fence up in the back AND made breakfast and lunch, to boot!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011: I'm thankful that Ria did her school and other work with such a cheerful and peaceful heart.  She is SUCH a joy when she chooses to follow our Saviour!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011: I'm thankful for Jessie's hard work which enabled him to finish putting in posts and putting up panels all across the way back of our yard.  Now, to fill in the even longer sides... I'm so GLAD he's willing to work so hard for our family!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Yay for gratitude! =) It's nice to have a little company with these...

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter