Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Interesting Blogs to Check Out (Interesting to Me, at Least)

So, I'm doing some research for my new calling... okay, I suppose it's not really MY calling until I'm sustained and set-apart, but I feel that inspiration after prayer has begun to spring into my mind quickly since learning of the calling I've been asked to accept. Somehow, I'm not sure how, and I think it's pretty normal with the internet... I've come upon a couple blogs I think I'm going to start reading regularly (appearing on my blog list soon, if not already). They are very interesting to me and I just wanted to share.

The blog posts to which I'm linking are related in subject to a particular subject I find fascinating. If you know me, you'll probably have some understanding of what I'm talking about if you glance at the posts. The one is called Dead Seriously. Interesting title, eh? Don't know what that's about yet, but the subject matter is interesting, anyway. ^_^ The other is called Mormon Mentality. If you didn't know, yes, I am Mormon. I think the interest for me, then, is obvious. Or not. Either way, I AM interested.

Anyway... I just wanted to share something I've found as I try to keep my head on straight at the end of this sick day (for Ria, just stress for Mama).

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter