Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SICK of Being Sick!

I've lost a day. I thought today was Monday ALL day long. Why? Because I slept practically ALL Monday away! HOW can a nursing mother sleep over 24 hours straight?? Well, it wasn't spent ALL sleeping... I did awaken to sit on the pot, stoop over it, and nurse! Jess brought Tea to me whenever he thought she was antsy for booby juice! WHAT a man, right!??!!! He called out of work for THAT! Poor guy.

I think I'm on the mend.

Thankfully Jess has the immune system of a super human. I put him to bed when we came home from church (only sacrament meeting because I noticed during it that he smelled WAY off). He slept and slept and slept. But when he woke up he was totally well! Right in time to take care of me and KEEP takin' care of Kat.

Poor Kat. It seems that she may be on the mend as well, but she's been sick since Friday or Saturday afternoon (my brain is so fried I can't keep it all straight)! It's been a rough patch, let me tell you. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I thought we were all well - so we went to church. But now I'm all worried that we've made others ill. ARGHHH!! At least I got to take the sacrament....

If you think of it, I would appreciate it if you'd keep us in your prayers that we might experience a turn on the healthy side of life. I feel like we've been bombarded by illnesses (since we HAVE!). I'm quite certain I will appreciate wellness quite a lot (and isn't that what illness is for?).

Wish YOU wellness!

2 comments:

Helen said...

I am sending up prayers for all of you. I pray that God will soon take all the sickness away and get your family all well. Those were some cute videos. Helen

vicki said...

I am so very sorry and will remember you more in my prayers. much love, mom

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter