Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nuthin Much, But Busy All The Same

We haven't had anything special going on lately. I've been trying to get things caught up from when we were ALL sick... and then from when just Kat was sick. I'm still behind. But at least almost all the laundry is clean... even if it's not folded. The dishes... another story!

On top of regular stuff, I am trying to do a little bit more to get ready for a family visit. We, at the Gollihugh household, are VERY excited about my brother Josh and his family coming to visit! It's going to be interesting with SIX kids in this house as well as FOUR adults... I'm sure there will be stories to tell. :) They'll be here for our busiest day of the week (Thursdays, of course). So, that should be interesting.

So, basically I haven't had much worthy of note in my blog, on my mind. I'm reading a compilation book in my spare moments and some of Tea's sleepier breastfeeding moments. It's actually 4 books about Amish life and relationships. While it is VERY interesting to me, it may not necessarily be exciting to anyone else. Thus, the quiet blog. I hope I haven't disappointed anyone.

I do have to mention that today, January 18th, is my Jessie's birthday. He turned THIRTY! I had SUCH A problem with that birthday, myself... so I was wondering how he would take it. No problem for him. Amazing since he had SUCH a problem turning 25... of course, he thought he was turning 26 but still!

Happy happy birthday, BABY!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Nuthing much?
Glad ya'll are better!
I am eagerly anticipating the visit, too. Wanna hear about it. I hope we can skype. love, mom

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter