Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Meditation Monday #62: On the Pendulum Wave and How It Is Like Life

I was able to complete my regular meditations this past week.  YEAY!

Isn't it funny how swiftly this year is passing by?  I just realized a few days ago that I must've completed my 40 day Transformation challenge.  I had to go back and look at WHEN because I truly could not remember... found out it was back on February 14th!  I decided before then that I wanted to complete 80 days.  I will reach that goal on March 26th!

At the same time that I realized I must've finished the Transformation challenge, I also realized I was coming up on 80 days of my other series.  I will reach 80 days of doing Sa Re Sa Sa, the 2 anger ones, and Prosperity on March 12th.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch things up then.  I feel like my physical body needs some help, so I'm working on figure out what to do in meditation to help it!  :)

My Mom has said, many times, that she thinks I think too much.  I think I think just enough!  hahaha... that's a lot of thinkin' in there!

Recently, my thinks have been much pondering on the Pendulum Wave or wave pendulum.  I've decided to share some YouTubes and see what you think.  I'll share my own thoughts about how it is specifically like my life or life in general later. (I think in two weeks from today.)  I look forward to reading your thoughts:  How do you see the pendulum wave in relation to life, generally, or some specific part of life?  Think about it with the Mandlebrot Set in mind.  Sorta like how everyone and thing is the same and different.




No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter