Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, April 1, 2013

BTW: Meditation Monday

Today is day 297 of my meditation journey.

It got to be pretty difficult to blog while in VA, thus the break between January and March.  Even though meditation was minimal most of the time, I kept plugging along - by the Grace of God, for sure!  I also maintained my morning and evening devotionals (prayer and scripture reading; sometimes another spirit strengthening reading as well).  The combination of these Christ-centered actions have kept me together when i would've surely fallen apart otherwise.  Praise God for His Love and Devotion!

While in VA, between January and March, i did miss 3 days.  In my opinion... that's pretty terrific!

P.S.
this is NOT an April-fool's Day post.  I think those tricks are pretty much reprehensible and do not participate.  Sorry if you think that's a party-pooper kind of attitude.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter