Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my funny children!  They've been saying some of the darndest things lately... and, of course, the way they behave is absolutely hilarious at times.

Did you know exquisite looks like it would be pronounced: ick-squeeze-it to a phonetic reader?  This information only came to me by way of hearing my second daughter say the phonetic reading of it and telling me that's how her big sister said it... all to describe a meal their Daddy made.  ^_^

Also, do you know the song Whom Shall I Fear ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOkImV2cJDg )?  Well, as part of the refrain you hear: "The God of angel armies is always by my side."

Well, my second daughter thought it said, ""The god of anchovies is always by my side!"

How great is that!?

It's almost daily... the funny things they say and do.  I'm SO grateful for these children and hope and PRAY i will be blessed to bring a few more into this world.  Their light is so bright... and so sorely needed here!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter