Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Resurrection Day!

Praise the Lord for His perfect life.
                          for His perfect Love.
                          for His willingness to complete His task.
                          for His divinity.
                          for rising again.

Praise the Lord for His Atonement for my... our sins!

So I say: HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!!

I refuse the practices of this world... Easter.  Do you know who that's named for?  Not Christ!

I refuse the traditions of the world.  Did you know eating ham, bunnies, sunrise worship and MORE are all practices formed around the name-sake of Easter?

Yes, Christians have "owned" it.  But why not rename it as well?

It's not too late.

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter