Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Two New Babies

I find it interesting to think about birthdays.  In my immediate family, we have 1 January birth, 2 March births, 2 October Births, and 1 December birth.  The baby yet to be born is due in June.

CONGRATULATIONS to my sister, brother-in-love, brother and sister-in-love!!!  We look forward to meeting your girls!!!  ^_^

In my extended family (my immediate family and my family of origin and those related), we have (including the ones listed above): 1 January birth, 1 February, 5 March (TWO within the past two weeks! ^_^), 3 April , 4 June (to become 5 with the baby i carry), 2 August, 2 September, 4 October, 2 November, and 1 December birth.

It gets even more interesting when you look at the dates of those births (date including or exclusing years).  For simplicity, I'll list dates without years... also, those tend to be most interesting to me, anyway.  :)

January: 18
February: 13
March: 10, 12, 13, 16, 27
April: 3 on the 11th!
June 2 on the 10th, 27, 28 (the gestating baby is due at the end of the month)
August: 8, 9
September: 9, 13
October: 9, 10, 25, 27
November: 22, 24
December: 16

Maybe it's just me... but that's just INTERESTING!  Throw in my husband's side of things... well, that's only another 6 birthdays, but still interesting!  :)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter