Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ria Reading

Here's hoping my first effort at a video on my blog works!
In the beginning I moved the view
of the camera around mechanically,
thus the breaks in the audio. Sorry about that.
You DO have to have your volume up pretty high.
The quality it not A+ because it's from our camera,
but it's SOMETHING!
Enjoy? I hope SO!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't hear Ria very well but it seems like she is reading wonderfully. She sure is adorable! Also, the book about the house inside mommy is so cute!

Tori said...

yeah, you TOTALLY have to turn the volume up really high to hear her. Just a problem with video on our camera. :(

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter