Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ChaCha WEIRDNESS

So, the only way I'm able to blog tonight is that the ChaCha "universe" is having some major meltdown issues. I was worried that my stats would be adversely effected, so I'm here trying to catch up a little on some more personal stuff. The following post is pictures that have been sitting in my camera for too long (for the most part) and such SWEET ones I wanted to get them up first. My girls are just a HOOT!

Just in case you aren't sure, ChaCha is a freelance/contractor job I'm doing on the internet. It's basically a program for people to text in questions (usually from their mobile phone) and receive a text response from a person/Guide, like me! :) It's a job I can do and build a paycheck for each month. This month my goal was $200 and I'm going to meet and exceed it. The money will be for Dance class and (possibly?) a piano (since there's a VERY strong likelihood that I'll get to have Ria start piano lessons REALLY soon! :) SOOO excited about THAT! Thus far Guides are only in the U.S., but I'm sure ChaCha big wigs have hopes of expanding it across the globe, since the internet does! Unfortunately, if you're one of my international friends you can't sign on at this point, but I hope you'll be able to soon! If you're a friend in the U. S. of A. you can sign up and use my email address as your referral. This will benefit me and not hurt your chances of being accepted. If you can't remember my email addy, just leave me a note and yours and I'll send it right along. I would post it here, but there are some other things attached to it that I don't want EVERYone to have access to (like my YouTube channel)!

I'm a Top Guide (at least I am right now), so I make $0.20 per search I complete. Much better than the training pay of $0.10, I must say! Training "ends" when you reach 95% accurace and completion. Mine was right around 97% the last time I made TG (my second time). Hopefully it's as good or better this time (meaning, I hope I KEEP TG!!!). It would be a major bummer to go back down in pay because 20 cents adds up A LOT faster than 10!!! As of last night I was making around $4.50 to $4.60 per hour. Totally not good money, relative to my education and such, but since I can do it WHENEVER and I can do it at home... it's something. And since we NEED something... so we can keep Ria in Dance and doing Homeschool stuff, it's worth it to me. I just hope I won't NEED to do it quite so much terribly much longer because I'm getting QUITE worn out by this horrible schedule! :( ahwell We do what we have to do, right!?

1 comment:

felicakes said...

ahhh.... thanks for clearing that up. Its good to have extra money for doing work from home. I wish I can do that I would work with my PJs if I can. :)

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter