Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Super Sunday #9

So, Baby was born on June 10.  June 23 I was down with mastitis.  The actual infection in the duct lasted only about 2.5 days, but my body was rough for most of the week.  I did try walking that Saturday and it didn't go so well.  I walked a very short distance and it took me about 45 minutes and i was ridiculously tired.  I figured i just needed to buck up, so i also walked on July 1st and 2nd.  The bleeding got worse, though, so i stopped.

Bleeding stopped by the end of the week of July 8th and stayed done, so i started walking Monday, July 15.  It felt SO different... MUCH better this time!  I walked my regular hour walk and it only took about 70 minutes.  I've walked each day and my time has improved with each walk.  YEAY!

As of July 29th, i was able to walk my regular route in 50 minutes.  I didn't do that preggie, but did it wearing baby girl!  ^_^  SO excited!

Also, my weight is down 32 pounds overall since before i was preggie.  i'm happy about that.  My goal is not only shedding weight, but that is certainly going to be a side benefit to becoming a more balanced, fit and healthy person!  YEAY!!!

Praise the Lord!  All these changes occurring in me are only possible in and through Christ, Jesus and i TOTALLY know it!!!!  ^_^

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter