Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday, Week of December 15 - , 2011

Thursday, December 15, 2011:  I'm thankful for a hubby who will do the grocery shopping when either I and/or the kiddos are ill.  I'm grateful for my "secret" workout and the bits I do to start and end my day, which help so much!  I'm grateful that we have a little money to spend for Christmas and hopeful that I'll be able to get out and do some Thrift Store shopping SOON.  (I was planning to do some today, but ended up sick instead.)  I'm grateful for Heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation and Happiness and for my growing understanding of His Ways!  God is AWESOME!

Friday, December 16, 2011:  I'm thankful for my birthday.  It was a peaceful day spent with my family.  Jessie even had the evening off (we thought we would be going to my Church Social, but since the kiddos and I were sick, we stayed home).  I'm grateful for 36 years in this beautiful life.

Saturday, December 17, 2011:  I'm thankful for a restful day at home in which to heal.

Sunday, December 18, 2011:  I'm thankful for another restful day at home.  I'm grateful for this time to realize how much nicer it is to be well.  ^_^

Monday, December 19, 2011:  I'm thankful for returning health.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011:  I'm thankful for the time we were able to spend as a family as well as the opportunity I was able to go Visiting Teaching with only JMy in tow.  I enjoy the decreased responsibility for 2 hours.  I sure love coming home to my sweet girls after the time away!  There are some who have made it known that they think I'm a little bit nuts, but I miss them if I'm gone for 2 hours or more!  I'm so very VERY grateful for the Mother-heart our Lord is blessing into me!!!  It's such a change and SUCH a joyous one!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011:  I'm thankful for the opportunity to go Christmas shopping with help from my Ward.  We were blessed with some gift certificates and I was able to get each of our girls the one thing they asked for (and a little more)!  ^_^  God is SO good to us!  Even amid the trials, which, lest you think they are absent, I declare have been coming hard and fast and thick and heavy... even amid them God is mindful, He is providing, and even IN the trials He blesses me and mine.  I'm SO grateful!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter