Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday, Week of August 18 through 24, 2011

Thursday, August 18, 2011:  I'm thankful for enjoyable busy days.  We went to the library, received free kids meal cards for each of the girls, went to McDonald's, enjoyed a surprise visit with one of our sweet Sister Missionaries, and went to a lovely Eagle Scout Court of Honor.  Exhausting, but wonderful, too.  The girls were lovin' the GO of the day.  (Not so much so for me with the love of GO, but glad they do!)  Rather, I GO because I love!  ;)

Friday, August 19, 2011:  I'm thankful for opportunities to show my appreciation and love, even if only by going somewhere to support someone (sweet party Kenyon!).

Saturday, August 20, 2011:  I'm thankful for my children's wonderful behavior at one of my Host Family's homes.  We completed the orientations for the Host Families as well as the Exchange Students and it went very well (all things considered, especially!).  What a gift and tender mercy of the Lord!

Sunday, August 21, 2011:  I'm thankful for the Sabbath day and the physical rest it sometimes provides.  And BOY! did I need it this time.  Nap AND early to bed!

Monday, August 22, 2011:  I'm thankful for a Monday at home to try to relax and rest in hopes of vanquishing the headache I've had for the last few days.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011:  I'm thankful for a 5th day of headaches, which remind me how WONDERFUL it is to have been so very healthy for quite a long period of time!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011:  I'm thankful for reduction in the pain in my head AND for the wonderful time had by all who participated in the 4-H meeting tonight.  Heather, you are amazing!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter