Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday, Week of August 11 to 17, 2011

Thursday, August 11, 2011:  I'm thankful for time at home during which I was able to get a good bit of writing done.

Friday, August 12, 2011:  I'm thankful for food from my church.  It was our last pick-up.  We sure are going to miss seeing Brother Kelly every other Friday!

Saturday, August 13, 2011:  I'm thankful for the time I was able to write another Lesson of Life that needed to get out TODAY.  I'm also glad I was able to attend a sweet lady's baptism.  I was able to talk to her hubby and hopefully he'll be working for Jessie soon!

Sunday, August 14, 2011:  I'm thankful for John.  Today is his birthday.  (HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad (PopPop)!!!!!)  John is extremely important to me.  He is my Jessie's Dad.  Without John living his life the way he did, my Jessie could not be the man he is.  Although Jessie is not as perfect as many believe him to be, he is an amazing man.  So, Dad G., I'm SO grateful to and for you!!!  I'm grateful for the son you've raised to be my man and Daddy to our babies.  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011:  I'm thankful for another trip to Orlando to meet the other exchange student I will be helping and her family.  Another Norwegian.  How fun!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011:  I'm thankful for Visiting Teaching and the opportunities to spend time with wonderful ladies that the assignment to visit teach create!  I love the ladies the Lord has assigned me to be friends with!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011:  I'm thankful for my Jessie's consistency in helping me and willingness to help me attend the temple regularly!  I'm thankful for a first 4-H meeting with wonderful ladies and their kiddos!  We're going to have such a good time!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter