Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Want to Help?

I recently found this really great blog. It's listed in my Saving Moolah blog list. I try to read it whenever I get a moment and see she's got a new post. The author has money saving ideas, shares couponing suggestions (I'm very new to this and have felt inspired to pursue it after an enrichment meeting (Sister M taught a lesson on it) and my sister-in-love, C, mentioned she's doing it!), and even has recipes!

My point here is to ask you to check out her blog and then vote a thumbs up for her. She can win some moolah, which is ALWAYS awesome and totally welcome in our frugal households!!!! I hope you will vote!!!!!!

1 comment:

vicki said...

I read the blog and it is good so I gave the thumbs up! love you

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter