Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hilarious!

If you're related to me or know my sister, you may have already read this. If not, it's worth a few moments. It's not a long tale and there ARE pictures to help get the full feeling of the situation.

Check out The Saga of the Missing Key, which may have well been named: Adventures with Baby When Mama is Out and Daddy Without... heeheehee ^_^

Of course, this may be SO funny to me because it's my sister, after-all. But I honestly think anyone would find it quite entertaining! DO tell me what you think!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter