Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for challenging people and, generally, challenges in my life.  I'm thankful (more easily and readily so) for the joys and peaceful times!

My lil babygirl is SUCH a joy!  I'm especially thankful for her continuously!

I'm thankful for the Home Party I'm demonstrating at tonight!  I'm thankful for customers and return customers both in real life and via internet friendships.  I'm thankful for this business (Lilla Rose) and the wonderful women it has brought in to my life.  I'm thankful for the amazing line of which I am a part.  The ladies in my Lilla Rose group (upline and horizontal line) are truly LOVELY!  I'm thankful for walking and the other parts of my emotional, mental and spiritual self-care that are helping me stay sane through this very stressful and trying time of my life.

I'm thankful for my life and all that comes with it.  No matter the difficulties, I am truly blessed of the Lord and for any and all good that comes into my life the praise is His!


apinchofjoy.com

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter