Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Super Sunday #8

I've missed two days of walking this past week (and i think i'm changing my "week").  I missed Thursday due to rain from TS Andrea.  I decided staying well so close to the baby's due date was more important than taking a walk.  :)

I also missed yesterday, Saturday.  Friday was a day full of the early constant contractions and Saturday was starting out to be the same.  So, i slept instead of going for a walk.  I definitely needed the sleep, so i don't regret missing my walk too much.  I sure am hoping to walk on Monday, though!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter