Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Meditation Monday #23

Today is day 209 of my meditation journey.  I'm visiting family right now.  Though the circumstances are different and somewhat more difficult, I've been blessed to be able to continue my daily meditating.  If there was actually anything for me to be proud of, I might be... but I know that it's only continued as steadily onward because of the Grace of God.  He is mighty to save... love... provide... Our God is an awesome God!

1 comment:

TrueCrimeFanatic said...

Congratulations! What peace you are feeling. And satisfaction. Keep up the great work. ~Teraisa

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter