Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Meditation Monday #21

Today is day 195 of my meditation journey.  The very fact that I'm still counting is pretty phenomenal to me right now.  I've experienced some pretty major seismic shifting over the last 8-10 days.  A younger self would've given up this journey as a fruitless effort with the things that have been going on.  Perhaps I am becoming wise yet.  I sure do hope so....

I have not been able to continue with the guided imagery meditation over the last week or so.  I hope to pick it back up sooner than later, though.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter