Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful that blessings and trials are equal.  The trial may seem unendurable, yet if I can look with the right eyes, I always see some blessing in/of/from it... and always there follow blessings sent, as it were, to wipe the tears away.  Of course, they often cause their own tears... but tears of joy instead of sorrow.

I'm thankful for a Loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me so abundantly with the earthly family I have.  Growing up with them was a lil' tough for me, but being an adult with them is almost completely a joy and pleasure.  I sure am glad to know such a fine group of human beings!

I'm thankful for trials.  I'm thankful for blessings.  I'm thankful for the gift of eyes to see and ears to hear that I may understand.  God is GREAT!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter