Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Meditation Monday #20

Today is day 188 of my meditation journey.  Six and a half months in... definitely seems like that long as I reflect on the days, but overall... not at all!  Just like being a Mama... my sister once shared a quote that went something like: "The days are long, but the years are short."  A quick google search reveals that it's a quote by Gretchen Rubin in the Happiness Project.  Definitely about right for this process/endeavor of meditating daily.

This week has been good.  Still focusing on Kirtan Kriya and trying for 31 minutes each day.  I'm adding in some guided imagery meditation here and there.  I'll share on that method sometime in January after I have a bit more experience with the particular recordings I'm using and can share some details.  It's been 13 years since I actively used guided imagery meditation, so I'm excited to see how it goes this time.  I expect it should be interested, at the very least, because I am all too frequently a suggestible person as far as subconscious access goes.  It's a blessing and a curse, I tell ya!  ;)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter