Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday, Week of December 22 - 28, 2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011:  I'm thankful for time as a family.  I'm grateful for productive afternoons and family time to work together!  I'm grateful for the smoked turkey (our turkey he brought to work) Jessie brought home.  YUM!!!

Friday, December 23, 2011:  I'm thankful for productive days with my children.  I'm grateful for actions that prove words.  I'm grateful for loyalty and familial love!

Saturday, December 24, 2011:  I'm thankful for the wonderful baptism with beautiful talks this morning!  I'm especially grateful for it because Ria and I (mostly Ria! with me as overseer) spent some time on Wed, Thursday, and Friday baking in preparation for this dear Sister's Baptism.  Ria has 'graduated' from her MUFFINS portion of her Baking Adult Skills Class!  ^_^  She (and I did help) made: cranberry sauce muffins, carrot muffins, applesauce muffins with cream cheese frosting, pumpkin muffins with cream cheese centers, sweet potatoe muffins with cream cheese centers, corn muffins, zucchini muffins, and I think there may have been another type, but I can't remember what!  hahaha ^_^  What a pleasure!  And what a joy to use some of my old Pampered Chef items to make a slightly pretty display of the food.  ^_^  We had so many left over, we were able to bring a gift of muffins to Jessie's work for the employees there.

I'm grateful for the blessing of having Jessie home for the evening.  The restaurant closed early.  I'm grateful for the gift opening time we enjoyed and the wonderful reactions and enjoyment of our children.  They each received three gifts; not very expensive, but they were WELL pleased with them!  Hopefully family pictures will follow soon... WalMart picture center, here we come!  ;)

Sunday, December 25, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and all He has done for us!

Monday, December 26, 2011:  I'm thankful for another illness?  Yep.  Just me this time.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011:  I'm thankful for indoor plumbing!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jessie being home in the morning.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to rest while he was home.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter