Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ria's Tooth

Ria is now almost exactly 7.5 years old.  As of today, she has just lost her first tooth.  She's been fiddlin' with it for almost two weeks now and has complained over how annoying and painful it's was.  Just tonight she pretty much started crying over the pain and annoyance.  I said to her, "I'm sorry, Ria.  But you know, along with change come these kinds of feelings.  We just need to accept the part we don't like, so we can enjoy the part we do like."  She was very thoughtful over that, still fiddlin' with her tooth, when an expression of shock came over her face and she said, "Something just happened to my tooth!" and ran to the bathroom.  It had just falled out!  It was AWESOME!  ^_^  I have pictures, of course, but currently no way to upload them.  When I do, make sure to check Facebook!  Who knows when that'll happen, though.  *sigh*  I'm grateful she's done with that tooth... now I'm wondering when the next one will come loose.  She's got a whole bunch left to go!

The funniest thing about this whole process is how MUCH Kat and Tea WANT to have loose teeth, too!  Kat has even been wiggling and tooth so much that it may just be loose!  :(  Well, I suppose it wouldn't be unheard of that she could lose a tooth so young since she got her first at 4.5 months, while Ria got her first at 13 months!

Tea, though.... OH DEAR!  I'm trying to convince both Kat and Tea that they really need to just let their teeth alone.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Mackinzie has a loose tooth now that just won't fall out! It is funny though because Baylee and Kiley keep copying her too and say look at my tooth! They want to be like their big sister!

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter