Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, November 12, 2012

Meditation Monday #16

Still going.  I missed Friday this last week because of the confluence of a regular Friday morning appointment and feeling unable to awaken early enough to meditate before it most Fridays!  Working on getting it straight every week.  So far I've only meditated once on a Friday I had this appointment.  ahwell... I still consider 6 days per week pretty darn good.

I'm amazed that today is day 161 of meditating.  I'm just very happy about it.  I definitely believe, like most good activities one can add to their daily routine, it has a cumulative effect as well as an immediate!  :)

Oh, by the way, for the last couple weeks I've focused on Kirtan Kriya.  Only a couple days have I also included the meditation for addiction.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter