Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday Week of June 30, 2011

Visit EDUCATING EVELYN to link-up with your own Thankful Thursday!

Thursday, June 30, 2011:  I'm thankful for the rain!  I'm thankful for a day at home to do lots of things.  I'm grateful for Jessie's work.  I'm so glad Ria LOVES baking class so much.  She is progressing REALLY well now!  I'm so pleased.  :)

Friday, July 1, 2011:  I'm thankful for all the wonder customers the girls enjoyed today.  Ms. Alena, Mr. Gale, and Mr. Bill in particular because they each came by twice.  Ms. Chelsea was their first customer and SO kind.  We also enjoyed visits from four neighbors (two couples), which surprised and pleased us all.  We are so thankful for the generosity and encouragement of strangers, neighbors, and friends!  Ria and I stayed up late to place her order for homeschool supplies.  She is VERY excited to have a new package of study materials arriving before too long.  Her greatest excitement is over her Science: Anatomy and Physiology (for the young crowd) by Apologia Science.

Saturday, July 2, 2011:  I'm thankful for the energy I felt which enabled me to get my house more in oder in preparation for the Sabbath.  It feels GOOD to come home to an orderly home!

Sunday, July 3, 2011:  I'm thankful for a wonderful Bishop who fit us in without advance notice.

Monday, July 4, 2011:  I'm SO thankful to be born in the USA.  I'm grateful for the freedoms I'm ABLE to take for granted, but which I also strive to be mindful of and work to protect.  I'm grateful for service men and women who become the property of the USA so that we may remain free.  I pray God's guidance and protection to all our leaders and EVERY person here that we may continue to enjoy the freedoms our forefathers worked so hard to preserve for us!  I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend some time with my Ward Family.  AND I'm blessed beyond measure to feel so loved by all of my family when I extend my hand in need.  Family ROCKS!  ^_^

Tuesday, July 5, 2011:  I'm thankful for a meeting with my Bishop on Sunday, which has relieved me of some burden and decreased some heart-achey-ness.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to speak with someone I met via a Craigslist Ad... someone who already feels like a friend.  :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011:  I'm thankful for the customers who stopped at the girls' Orange-ade Stand.  We had a good time!  :)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter