Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Beginning July 20

Thursday, July 20, 2011:  I'm thankful for a day at home to prepare for the arrival of my brothers and their families.

Friday, July 21, 2011:  I'm thankful for the gift of having SO much of my family in my home.  What a joy!!!  I'm grateful for the cool weather brought by the rain.

Saturday, July 22, 2011:  I'm thankful for the time we were all able to spend at one of the Springs near us.  It was FUN.  I'm also thankful for the dinner my brothers treated us to at a local BBQ place which we enjoyed thoroughly.

Sunday, July 23, 2011:  I'm thankful for my family's visit!  I'm glad I was able to get to church, though I did miss taking the Sacrament.  I'm also thankful for the visit we enjoyed with our new Elder and Sister Missionaries.

Monday, July 24, 2011:  I'm thankful for a quiet day during which I rested and cleaned and prepared for FHE at Gramy and Grampy's house.

Tuesday, July 25, 2011:  I'm thankful for a quiet day spent all at home.  It was so nice to not worry about leaving or anyone coming all day.  YEAY!  I'm grateful for Jessie's desire to be of service to others.  He worked for two households and performed many good works.  I'm grateful for his Christ-heartedness.

Wednesday, July 26, 2011:  I'm thankful for the meeting Jess had with our new boss.  I'm just sorry that we have to wait until Monday for him to start.  Just another delay in being able to discontinue church assistance.  I'm grateful that we've had it and been ABLE to have it, but I want us to pay our own way again!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter