Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday Week of July 7, 2011

Thursday, July 7, 2011:  I'm thankful for busy and productive days.  I'm grateful for a phone call and a subsequent gift of something I need and something I radomly thought would be nice to have!  :)  I'm glad for the girls' first rabbit business purchase!  I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend a dear friend's baby shower.  :)

Friday, July 8, 2011:  I'm thankful for difficult times and the blessings that result from them.  I'm grateful that the girls have reason to trust me more as their business manager and hope that they will abide the lesson in the future!  I'm grateful for the opportunity to better understand promptings of the Holy Spirit.

Saturday, July 9, 2011:  I'm thankful for a good Orange-ade Stand day... spur of the moment to make it two for the week even though we were rained out the day before.  I'm grateful to be able to make it for the end of two sweet girls' baptisms!

Sunday, July 10, 2011:  I'm thankful for a really amazing Bishop!  I'm grateful for sweet sisters in Relief Society!!

Monday, July 11, 2011:  I'm thankful for conflic resolution and the prayers of a friend.  Peace IS priceless!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011:  I'm thankful for a quiet day at home before my trip to Louisiana.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011:  I'm thankful for the opportunity and gift of the blessing of going to Lousiana for a family reunion/memorial.  (We leave/left around 9pm.)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter