Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, June 11, 2010

Nathaniel's Hope


What an awesome morning/early afternoon! Almost a week ago now, we spent Saturday morning at Make 'M Smile and made a new family of friends. It was lovely! I hope you'll check out the site. I think you'll get an idea of what we were up to. I'll also share more details on one of my private blogs soon WITH pictures! So, look for that if you're able to get in! ;)

1 comment:

vicki said...

..so you and the girls went as a friend? Was it similar to the event you attended last week?
I am so happy my 3 little girls are getting such experiences in friendships.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter