Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Writing Contest, But Not

I love the concept of this contest. It's a homeschoolers' writing contest that rewards the child who makes the most submissions! As most of you know, I love to write. (Look at the blog! Few pictures, MANY words. ^_^) I am, admittedly, an aspiring author. Would you have EVER guessed. ;) So, I love this contest because, as an aspiring author, I've read in so many places and put in so many different ways the basic idea, "The more an aspiring writer makes submissions, the more likely they are to become a published author." I just think this writing contest is awesome as a way to encourage excitement about submitting writing in our homeschooling kiddos! The fact that it is especially FOR homeschooling kiddos is just that much more awesome to me, as a homeschooling Mama! ^_^

1 comment:

Barbara Frank said...

Thank you for sharing that link....I agree with you, it's awesome! I should include it in my newsletter so others can benefit from it.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter