Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, April 21, 2014

Meditation Monday #66: Full Week Back

This first full week back (sorta) did not see me meditate daily.  In fact, I have to admit that last week's post was written in advance, expecting better than I actually performed.  I actually meditated, but not the way I'd become accustomed and not every day.  :(

This past week was also very spotty.  I'm focusing on getting my habit of prayer in the morning and evening more solid (back to how it used to be).  However, I did begin my customary meditation practice again by the end of the week.  Yeay!  :)  It does feel good to do this one thing for myself really consistently.

Have you been meditating?  Are you finding many obstacles to your practice?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter