Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two Subjects

This is a great YouTube from the floor of Congress. I hope you will make the time to watch it.



This next one is a YouTube about the Copenhagen Conference in December. If you WANT the World Government of prophecy to begin NOW, go ahead and ignore this issue. If not... and you'd like to stand against the tsunami of evil, inform yourself.



3 comments:

foodstr2 said...

If you don't see it's time to get prepared, I'd suggest getting your eyes checked!

Bruce
www.internet-grocer.net

vicki said...

"the tsunami of evil"
Well put.

The Little Miss said...

this was great! I will pass it on!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter