Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday Soliloquy 39: Foo-foo Smelly Stuff

Jessie likes the way girly-type lotions and creams smell. I do, too, but wearing them has always caused me one problem or another. So, I don't. He would, though!
One day, when he went to work at Pitt Master's BBQ, one of the guys noticed that he smelled fruity or something. The guy sniffed after Jessie and kept asking what that smell was. Then another co-worker joined in the questions.
After trying to avoid it for a little while, Jessie told them something like: okay guys. I'm going to tell you a secret. You know those lotions and creams ladies always give to each other? They nod, in understanding. Your Daddy continued: Well, Tori doesn't like them. She won't wear them. And I hate to see them go to waste. So I wear them. And anyway, I like the way that foo-foo stuff smells.
The two guys pause for a moment after hearing this confession and then begin to agree. "Yeah," one says. I like that stuff, too." And the other, "Yeah. My wife doesn't like it either. But I do. I understand man. You do smell good."


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter