Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Want a Deal on Plants?

I read about this, checked it out, and even made a "purchase". Only $7. 95 for 3 raspberry plants. Why? Because I only had to pay for shipping! Isn't that fabulous!?? I figure even if my landlord doesn't allow us to have our Square Foot garden, I can still container garden these plant. And maybe, if I'm lucky and blessed, we'll make jam or jelly later!!! ^_^ Wouldn't that be awesome?

Okay, so the name of the company is Spring Hill Nursery. And right now is a perfect time to order because shipping times are either now or coming up for Spring shipments (depending upon your hardiness zone). Not sure about that last term. Google it and you can find out what yours is. No prob. Fast and easy!

Check it out. And if you make a purchase, let me know in my comments. I'd love to hear about what you decide to get! ^_^ Also, since I haven't yet received mine, let me know how yours arrives. I'm really interested to see if I'll actually use them again as they feel so sure.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter