Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lovely Busy Day

Woke up much earlier than my as-of-late-norm.
Showered.
Ate while Jess planned meals (consulted) with the Quarter Master for the next Scout campout.
Washed some dishes.
Decided where to put one of the 8 foot boxes and the kiddos' 2x2.
Welcomed Kristina, visiting for the morning.
Spent time with Kristina and her daughters.
Said goodbye.
Worked with Ria on some piano theory.
Ate lunch.
Did some dishes.
Sent Jess off to work.
Did more piano theory with Ria.
Made calls to invite sisters to the playground on Thursday to fellowship Kristina (my visitor today).
Computer for about 30 minutes.
Off to Ria's Piano class.
Walked for my 30 minute long lame walk (but all that's working with baby Tea thus far).
Picked Ria up from piano class and went home.
Put raspberry plants in water to soak.
Prepared dirt for raspberry plants.
Planted said plants.
Let the girls watch a movie (first and only one today).
Made dinner.
Talked to my Mom on the phone when she called. LOVELY!
Started 2 pizza crusts for lunch with Jess tomorrow (hopefully with Jess).
Nite nite reading with the girls, brushed teeth, prayers, tucked them into bed...
And now... a few minutes to read, write, and... watch Heroes? Hopefully!!
Or is Tea going to continue being a fuss budget?
Still have to finish the crusts.

Good day. Busy day.

Tomorrow begins Poetry Month. I'm thinking about participating in a thing, but not officially... just here on my blog. Not sure yet....

1 comment:

vicki said...

Go ahead and participate! I liked the ant.
Does official participation require too much?
I enjoyed reading about your day. love you, mom.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter