Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tea

This may be TMI for the baby-pooh uninitiated. Heck, it may be just TMI... but cute. To me.

So, Jess took Tea to the bathroom when he needed to sit after he came home from work so she could have some time with him. He sat her in her car seat, kept in there for that purpose (it's older than 5 years and didn't you know they aren't any good after that! I KNOW, I didn't know!). Anyway...

He sat there doing his thing and she sat there doing hers. Seriously! I only wish it was a little kiddy potty she'd been sitting on! I walked by the bathroom and heard her gruntin' somethin' fierce. "No, she isn't!?" And Jessie said, "Oh, yes she is. And MAN has she filled it." And then continuing in his slighty higher more lilting baby talk voice he says, "Did you fill it up so much you're leaking? I hope you're not leaking all over the place!" ^_^ I did say it was cute, didn't I? Well, THAT is CUTE to ME!! ((*_*))

1 comment:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter