Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, March 6, 2009

An Ergo Carrier for FREE?

If you know anything about babywearing, you've probably heard of this brand. If not, then you definitely need to hop right on over to "Deal"ectible Mommies to check out THIS giveaway. I would certainly love to have one of these carriers. They are good for kiddos up to NINETY pounds! Can you imagine? An interesting kind of punishment for an errant OLDER child, eh? hehehe Especially if Ria's weight holds to its pattern... she's almost 5 and in the mid 30s now!

Hold your horses! I'll be posting again about some deep thoughts very soon. I know it's hard to wait, but it builds character. heeheehee

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter