Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Think...

I might participate in the Carnival of Homeschooling. It's sort of like a linkup, but much more labor intensive... and, of course, the main subject is Homeschooling! :)

As I was looking around to determine if I would participate, I found this great YouTube. The creator is the next host of the carnival I'm going to do, I think. It's really neat.

1 comment:

vicki said...

I LOVE it!!! How neat...got all my life to learn-loved both picts, one end of the spectrum and the other.
And YOU WiLL survive! congrats.love, mom

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter