Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, October 21, 2013

Meditation Monday #44

Another week done and I'm still going strong, meditating each day.  Praise the Lord!  His mercy endureth forever!!!  He really is changing me and I'm so excited to see what else He will do!!!

This last week was exhausting.  I woke a few times quite early (around 5am) to make sure I was able to meditate nice and early.  I still haven't made it up before 5am, but I'm working toward my goal of changing to a consistent 4am meditation time.  :)  I'm quite okay that it will probably take a while to become consistent, but I'm pretty sure I will... and that's a wonderful feeling!

No real break-throughs this past week, per se.  Just continuing to feel better day by day... and being able to work consistently with the heavy load I have currently... well, that's HUGE for me!

I TOTALLY beleive this!


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter