Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Daughter's Feet

It can be a little silly... the things we feel proud of, as parents.  I know, for sure, from experience that this is true!  Well, this most recent one isn't just about my daughter's feet... it's also about a friend's talent with a camera and photo treatments.  My daughter's feet ARE beautiful.  She was only two months when the photo was taken and who doesn't just LOVE baby feet?

I hope you'll check out the picture and do what you need to do to make it take top prize!  Won't you, please!??  Make sure you tell me you did on my Facebook Business page (search TNJNT), and you'll earn $200 Lilla Rose Bucks.  If you don't know about those, you definitely need to LIKE my business page in Facebook world and get busy there so you can earn more LR Bucks and buy something in the upcoming sale!!!

Do YOU have any experiences of feeling just SILLY proud of something a little less recognized as something to be proud of in your children, yourself, or someone you care about?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter