Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for October.  I'm thankful for birthdays.  My Kit Kat turned 7 yesterday.  My nephew, Petie turns 5 today.  My Tea turns 5 in a couple weeks!  A niece turns 3... can it be? a couple days later!  I just LOVE October and birthdays!  ^_^

I'm also thankful for greater peace and enjoyment of my life in my heart and mind.  God is working on me... in me.  I feel the changes as mighty and tumultuous at times... painful and wonderful.  I'm pretty sure those around me see little difference.  And I'm okay with that.  I know how different I feel.  And I'm SO grateful for the mighty work our Father God is doing in me!  If He can change me (and I bear witness that He does and IS changing me!), He can change ANYone!!!  ^_^

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter