Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, December 30, 2013

Meditation Monday #52

Meditating has gone very well this last week.  I feel like something new has happened, but not really sure *what* it is.  It's like I've made it over a difficult pass and things are getting sorta easier?  I'm not really sure if that's it, though.

Basically, even when situations have been really troubling in the last week or so, I've not been very troubled.  Perhaps it's just this part of my circle/cycle (not feminine hormonal... more like the seasons referenced in the Bible).  I'm not sure.  But I feel pretty dang good.  And SO very thankful!!!

My routine lately has been: open, Sa Re Sa Sa, conquer anger, overcoming anger, Kirtan Kriya, Prosperity, close.  It's going very well... even with a longer meditation time.  I've been so impressed with my baby!  She's only 6.5 months old, but she is so sweet and patient!  She plays quietly during most of my meditations.  Sometimes she's asleep.  But usually, she is just SO patient and CONTENT.  SO very very content!  :)  I'm so grateful for her!

I've been thinking so much about seasons.  I guess, really, it's not so much thinking as it is SEEing... during meditation... especially Sa Re Sa Sa meditation.  I'm just seeing so clearly how things are in cycles and seasons and how appropriate it all is... how everything is a system and so very conncted even while seeming disconnencted or unconnected.  It's been really wonderful and liberating!  I'm hoping to put my thoughts into a better form so that it's not as much gibberish as this probably sounds.  As I mentioned, I'm feeling really good lately!  Praise the Lord!!!

Did you notice my button to the right?  I'm experimenting.  What do you think?

It looks like:

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter