Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for abundance.  I'm thankful for mercy and the BIG three (hope, faith and love).  I'm thankful for greater and greater Peace in my heart, mind, and world.  I'm thankful for this crazy thing we call life and the lessons that come with living it.  I'm thankful to be here!

2 comments:

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

It sounds like life is good for you! I am happy for you!

Tori said...

Well... there are negatives that I could share that might make you cry... they sure have been the cause of many tears. However, I choose to focus on the brighter side. I'm very tired of crying. ;)

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter