Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Super Sunday Slimdown

This week went pretty well!  I was able to exercise all week, YEAY!!!

I'm conflicted as I report that my baby has stayed home with her Daddy and siblings while I go for walks this past week.  It's just too uncomfy for her right now while it's cold.  She's so bundled up that being in my wrap is really confining for her.  She's growing up!  She wants to enjoy movement!  I think it likely that she won't come back to walk in my wrapsodybaby, but may change my mind if there are some really warm days.  It's just more frustrating than anything, for both of us.

Although I missed her little presence in front of me, I did also enjoy being completely alone for various lengths of time from 30 minutes to almost an hour.  It's been a while since I was able to be completely along for very long (she's seven months old now, so at least that long!).  It seems easier to transition through my seasons this time around.  I'm very thankful for that and think it's likely that meditation, essential oils and Bach Remedies have a HUGE role to play in this difference in me!

I've been collecting cans on my walks.  It's amazing how many I find in my little time out and about.  I'm grateful for the can throwers... not so grateful for the other trash I see.  *sigh*

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter