Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lilla Rose

I'm a LILLA ROSE distributor!
Have you heard of Lilla Rose?  I hadn't heard of this company before this month.  If you don't know me in real life, you don't know how much i love hair.  If you don't know me in real life, you don't know how much hair i have!
I was a licensed Cosmetologist before we moved.  I didn't love working in the business because i didn't really love to cut hair or work with chemicals.  However, i LOVE to style hair!  I also love pretty and sparkly things.  I rarely can wear them, though, because i get distracted by them.  But this... this is out of sight... but not entirely out of mind.  I'm not distracted by it, but DO feel prettier for wearing something pretty!  :)  I'm very pleased!
Are you interested?  You could go to my site and order, host a party online (or in person if you live near me), and/or become a distributor with me.  I'd love to work with you in any and/or all those ways.  Just let me know if you'd like to work with me!
These pictures were taken after i wore it all morning and then fell asleep with it in my hair.  I didn't notice it (and i did sleep on my back).  The braid was significantly less fuzzy before i wore it for hours and fell asleep on it.  ahwell.  You definitely get the idea, at least.  :)

The flexi in my hair.

Now you can see that my braid is folded!
Yeah, my hair is pretty long.  :)



A close-up.
This is August's Flexi.
Each month has a special, and this is it for this one.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter