Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy happy birthday Mo-om DEAR! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish, then it would be: a HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY to you, from ME! ^_^

You are an amazing person. You provide a tremendous example. I am ever priviledged to consider you and call you my friend. Thank you for loving me the way you do and always striving to be the best person you can be. I love you, Mom!

I plan to/hope to call. Just wanted to make sure some of my thoughts were here, too! :)

1 comment:

vicki said...

WOW! THANKS. LOVE,MOM

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter