Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wanna Vote For Me?

The voting is on, currently, to determine the winner in my Military Brats Challenge. If you would like to see the other entries and then... vote for ME... (heeheehee) you can check it all out at http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5570246 Seriously, though... I don't have any votes yet! :( How sad. But if you feel you must vote for someone else, I won't be upset for too long. ;)

Obviously, you'll have to sign up with ETSY if you want to vote. But, why NOT? It's free! :)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter