Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IT WORKED!

I was able to upload almost all of the pictures I took of the new work I've completed. Most of the things I have showing, that I just uploaded, are going to be up for sale in my midwife's office and the library here in town. Exciting!!! So, check out the link I included in the last post. Just scroll down a little and you'll see it. :)

1 comment:

Our family said...

Haha... you're going to love this... the reading man's lean reminds me of dad when he's off in "la-la land". =D Take another look... I'm soooo serious! =)

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter