Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, August 21, 2009

More on the Gadianton Group Perhaps

If you read the whole thing, leave me a comment and tell me what you think. Also, it seems some of the Gadianton Leaders are possibly named in THIS piece.

Have YOU ever heard of weather modification? Want to read more? Click on the links in the two links I've included. I'm only beginning to inch along this new branch of the "young tree growing" which is my political awareness.

I'm even more deeply alarmed. And you?

What can we do??

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I have a hard time believing that our government is trying to kill us for financial and political gain.

Chemical warfare isn't new. I'm sure we have military planes that are capable of releasing chemicals over large areas. I'm also sure we are not the only country with such planes. I just hope none of the countries are dumb enough to use them.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter